Wednesday, May 1, 2013

“The Rebellious Chic: Aaliyah Benisano “


 Seen her before? That’s right! Iyah Benisano here!

Name: Aaliyah Pinon Benisano
Nationality: Fil – Aussie
Where you might have seen her : Commercials, Goin bulilit , Todamax.
Style inspiration: Laureen Uy
Style: Edgy
Twitter : @benisanoiyah
Keek: aaliyahbenisano
Instagram:aaliyahbenisano









       Hi guys! Aaliyah Benisano here! I hope you’d support me and Wychelle. We both came up with this blog with different reasons, and as for me my main reason is actually quite simple. I wanted this blog because I want people to look up to me for being me... Expressing myself for what I’m wearing, because I believe that what you wear is who you are. I want to inspire all the teens out there to wear what you want because you know what they say right? YOLO. I hope you guys visit our blog & I promise that we won’t fail you and your expectations!

See you tomorrow!

XOXO,

Iyah 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have another blog to follow! I'm looking forward to this one. :)

    Hope you two would have time to check out my blog too: trishinyourpocket.blogspot.com. Thanks! I'll be tuning into your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Situated at the fringe of short distance to city, Sant Ritz at
    Potong Pasir (Singapore) in District 13. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete